Requirements for students from public schools seeking admission:
1. Completed application (click here for application)
2. Current school records forwarded to Trinity Catholic Middle School
3. Health records (Immunizations and physical exam must be current)
4. Certified copy of birth or baptismal certificate
5. Satisfactory performance on Entrance Exam
6. Shadow Day (Encouraged but not required)
Parents of grade 5 students currently attending Holy Spirit School, Our Lady Star of the Sea School and St. Cecilia School must notify the Principal that records are to be sent to Trinity Catholic Middle School. There are no other requirements.
Stamford Catholic Schools admit students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.