2017-2018 Stamford Catholic School
2017-2018 Registration Process
New families applying to the Stamford Catholic Schools for the first time must:
- Complete a 2017-2018 Stamford Catholic School Application for new admissions (also available at your local school office) OR submit an online registration form found at www.catholicschoolsstamford.org.
Current families of Holy Spirit School, Our Lady Star of the Sea School, St. Cecilia School and Trinity Catholic Middle School must:
- Complete a 2017-2018 Stamford School Registration Form (also available at your local school office) OR submit an online registration form found at www.catholicschoolsstamford.org.
- Return your paper registration form or printed confirmation of online registration along with a check or money order for the $200 non-refundable registration fee per family to your oldest child’s school office. Please make check or money order payable to Stamford Catholic School.
2017-2018 Tuition Assistance Application Process
If you wish to apply for tuition assistance for the 2017-2018 school year and you have already registered to the school, you must:
- Complete a Bishop’s Scholarship Fund Application (also available at your local school office.) The application process begins 2/1/17. The deadline to submit an application is 4/1/2017.
- Return your completed application to your oldest child’s school office so that the principal can sign verifying the student is registered for 2017-2018.
- Mail your completed application to: Foundations in Education Bishop’s Scholarship Fund 238 Jewett Avenue Bridgeport, CT 06606
- Complete a 2017-2018 FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment available at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4L15B(please select Stamford School.) Note there is a $30 non-refundable fee required to complete the assessment and 2016 tax returns and W-2’s are requested.
Applications will be accepted during school office hours from 7:30 A.M. to 1:45 P.M. Upon receipt of the completed documents and non-refundable application fee, our Admissions Office will schedule the entrance exam and shadow day. If accepted, additional requirement include submission of:
1) Certified copy of Birth Certificate.
2) Current physical and Immunization Record (required by state law)
Questions regarding Trinity Catholic Middle School, the Application, and/or the admissions
process may be directed to the school office at (203) 322-7383 or via the completion of the “Contact Us” form on our website, www.trinitycatholicms.com
Stamford Catholic Schools admit students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.