Our Connecticut State Certified Faculty works hard to create an environment that keeps in mind the many and varied adjustments facing middle school students.
Our Teachers meet in Professional Learning Communities to:
- Review Student Performance
- Coordinate Curriculum
- Plan Activities
- Participate in Professional Development
In addition, our teachers employ the latest advances in technology to bring their lesson plans to life for their students. Each classroom is equipped with a SmartBoard that allows for interactive teaching. Math, social studies and science books are accessible to students online.
We take great care to:
- Understand the needs of each individual student in our community
- Construct a safe and nurturing environment where the students can learn
- Provide guidance so all students may realize their fullest potential
Stamford Catholic Schools admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.