FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the school’s hours?
- Full Day Hours: 7:30am – 1:45pm
- There are eight 40 minute academic periods
- Lunch is one 25 minute period
- Half Day Dismissal at 11:50am
Is there a school lunch program?
- Students may bring a bag lunch to school or purchase from a daily selection of hot and cold foods provided by a caterer.
Does the school provide transportation?
- Free school bus service is provided to all eligible Stamford residents.
What are the requirements for admission?
- All questions regarding academic and admission requirements may be addressed to the school office at (203) 322-7383.
What if I have questions about tuition or financial aid?
- All questions regarding tuition, fees, and financial aid may be directed to the tuition manager Susan McCormack at (203) 968-2795 or via email: .
Can my child visit the school during school hours?
- Yes, the admissions coordinator can arrange your visit. You can contact the Admissions Coordinator at: (203) 322-7383 or via email: .
- We will identify a student ambassador who will host your child through observing the school day.
What is the average class size?
- In general, classes average from 15 to 20 students.